Inside Anne Arundel
When: Offered Periodically.
Time: 7:45 am to 5:00 pm Followed by a reception
What is Inside Anne Arundel?
Inside Anne Arundel is a full-day community orientation for executives and community leaders who may live, work, or manage in Anne Arundel County. Through an interactive day of site visits, presentations, and hands-on activities, Inside Anne Arundel offers the perfect opportunity to “hit the ground running” in the Anne Arundel County community. With Inside Anne Arundel, participants can expedite the process of networking, learning, and getting involved.
This is a wonderful opportunity for:
- New executives and community leaders to receive a “crash course” on our County.
- Executives who may not currently have time to participate in our Flagship Program. (Not an alternative to the Flagship Program)
- LAA graduates to reconnect and familiarize themselves with the significant changes, and challenges that now encompass our County.
What’s in it for me?
- Become acquainted with key organizations, decision makers, and issues in Anne Arundel County.
- Connect with other executives across different sectors.
- Experience behind-the-scenes visits to a number of Anne Arundel County’s most notable assets.
- Learn the rich history of Anne Arundel County.
- Receive an overall orientation to the community that will prove valuable in deciding where and how to get involved.
- Great networking reception with business and community leaders at the end of the day.
Click here to download the registration form. Complete and return:
By mail: Leadership Anne Arundel, 134 Holiday Court – Suite 316, Annapolis, MD 21401
By email: email@example.com
By fax: (410) 571-0165
Purchase single registration ($500):
Highlights from past Inside Anne Arundel programs
- Continental breakfast at the Maryland Treasury Building
- Interactive bus tour
- Gable Company tour
- NSA tour
- Lunch at Fort Meade
- Maryland State Capital tour
Questions? Contact Eric Edstrom, Executive Director, at (410) 279-1969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAA, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, is the premier leadership training and networking institute in Anne Arundel County since 1993.
Leadership Anne Arundel, 134 Holiday Court – Suite 316, Annapolis, MD 21401